Tuesday, May 29, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday



the pleated poppy blog

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday

Thursday

Top and Bottom Tank: Forever 21
Shorts: Target
Shoes: *not pictured* Bass

Friday

Scarf: Gap
Sweater: Forever 21
Pants: American Eagle
Shoes: Target

Saturday

Terrible picture but it's the best I got
Headband: Made by me
Sweater: Target
Tank: Forever 21
Belt: Old Navy
Jeans: American Eagle
Shoes: Target

Sunday

Earrings: Claire's
Necklace: Forever 21
Top: Forever 21
Pants: Forever 21
Shoes: Mervyn's

Sunday Night

Earrings: Claire's
Sweater: Thrifted
Pants: Forever 21
Shoes: Target

Monday

Headband: Made by me
Sweater: Forever 21
Tank: Bella B's Boutique in SLO
Belt: Old Navy
Jeans: American Eagle
Shoes: Macy's

Tuesday

Necklace: Gift (from Forever 21)
Sweater: Forever 21
Shirt: Target
Pants: Kohl's
Shoes: Mervyn's

Wednesday

Top: Free Spirit Threads (my nephew Zach and his friend TC just started this clothing company; they have 2 tank designs out right now that you can purchase online here!!)
Tank: Bella B's Boutique in SLO
Shorts: Target
Sandals: Forever 21

4 comments:

  1. You look fabulous - and modest :) I think you're so beautiful! {But I'm biased being your aunt ;)}

    Becky B.
    www.organizingmadefun.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! It is all fabulous!

    I would be absolutely honored to have you link this up on my Casual Friday link up party starting today, it would be perfect!

    Thanks!
    Allison
    http://twothirtyfivedesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Allison! I would love to link up with you, I'll have to put a post together tonight. Looking forward to it and also looking forward to checking out your blog a bit more!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...