Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday





Once again linking up with The Pleated Poppy for "What I Wore Wednesday". Here are a few of the outfits I wore this week!

pleated poppy



Monday


Scarf: Thrifted
Earrings: Claire's
Shirt: Thrifted
Shorts: Target
Shoes: Target

Tuesday


Headband: Target
Earrings: Forever 21
Sweater: Forever 21



Tuesday Date Night


Scarf: Thrifted
Necklace: Forever21
Vest: Forever 21
Shirt: Forever 21
Jeans: Kohls
Sandals: Target

Wednesday



Headband: Gift made by my friend Hanna
Earrings: Made by my sweet husband Kaleb
Sweater: Forever 21
Jeans: Kohl's (Levi's)



I'm also linking up with....


Joie de V




Check out these girl's blogs!!

4 comments:

  1. You always look so cute Whit! You do a great job of being casual without looking sloppy. Jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Morgan! I totally have my sloppy days! haha :)

      Delete
  2. Okay, I am loving the red vest with the striped shirt! All of your outfits seem so effortless. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That outfit was so comfy! I wore it for mine and Kaleb's date night :) Thanks V. You're so sweet!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...