Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday


pleated poppy

Here's my weekly link up with The Pleated Poppy for "What I Wore Wednesday"


Here are some of my outfits from this week!

Thursday


Left: Sweater: Target
Tank: Forever 21
Right: Sweater: Forever 21

Friday


Top: Thrifted
Necklace: Forever 21
Shorts: Target
Sandals: Forever 21


Sweater & Skirt: Thrifted
Tank & Jewelry: Forever 21

Sunday


Jewelry: Forever 21
Shirt: Thrifted
Tank: Bella B's Boutique
Jeans: Kohl's
Shoes: Mervyn's

Monday


Jewelry: Forever 21
Dress: Forever 21
Belt: Old Navy

Wednesday


Jewelry: Forever 21
Sweater: Thrifted
Tank & Shorts: Target

A couple of days were missed because I was either hiking or at the beach and there was nothing special about my shorts and t-shirts either day :) Can't wait to see what everyone else has been wearing!!

10 comments:

  1. You're so cute, Whit!

    Becky B.
    www.organizingmadefun.com
    Organizing Made Fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these looks! You look so good with a top knot. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Lindsay! You are very sweet! I love the top knot, it's one of my go to hairstyles when I'm crunched on time in the morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gahhh you're so cute it's ridiculous! I love your style! You pull off a top knot so well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Haley! You are so sweet! I love the top knot especially when I'm low on time, it's perfect!

      Delete
  5. Love your style! Especially the knotted button up--so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Hannah! That was one of my thrift store finds! It's so comfy, I love it!

      Delete
  6. YOU ARE ADORABLE! holy cow. newest follower here. :)

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beka!! Can't wait to hear more from you!! Thanks for following :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...