Tuesday, June 19, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday


pleated poppy


Here's my weekly link up with The Pleated Poppy for "What I Wore Wednesday"

I will not only be posting my outfits from the last week on here but I am also adding "What I Wore Wednesday: Baby Edition" to the second half of my posts from now on! I'll be sharing what my boys wore throughout the week and where we got each item! Enjoy!


Earrings: Forever 21
Top & Tank Top: Forever 21
Shorts: Gap
Sandals: Target


Sweater: Forever 21
Top & Tank Top: Target
Pants: Rue 21 


Sunglasses: Forever 21
Top: Forever 21
Shorts: Target
Sandals: Target


Earrings: A random boutique in Santa Barbara
Necklace: Forever 21
Top: Forever 21
Jeans: Kohls
Shoes: Mervyns


Scarf: Thrifted
Top: Thrifted
Shorts: Target
Sandals: Target


Top: Target
Tank: Forever 21
Shorts: Target
Sandals: Target

I do realize that I rocked the top knot several times this week and that's mainly because I was too lazy to shower in the mornings and the messy hair could only be contained in a bun. :) Oh and I wore the same shorts three times this last week...don't judge. 


What I Wore Wednesday: Baby Edition


Oliver (Left): Hat: Gift
Shirt: Target
Pants: Gift
Shoes: Target

Carter (Right): Tank: Thrifted
Sweats: (not shown) Gift


Oliver (Left): Shirt: Thrifted
Jeans: Gift

Carter (Right): Shirt: Carters
Shorts: Gift


Shirt: Carters
Jumper: Thrifted


Flannel: Thrifted by his Uncle Zach
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Target

Photo Cred: Tyler Lee (my brother)

Oliver (Left) Shirt: Thrifted
Pants: Old Navy
Shoes: K-Mart (6 bucks!!)
Carter (Right) Shirt and Pants: Thrifted
Sandals: Children's Place

Photo Cred: Tyler Lee (my brother)

Oliver (Left) Shirt and Pants: Thrifted
Shoes: Target
Carter (Right) Tank and Pants: Thrifted


Hope you all enjoy this weeks post and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone else's outfits!





4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the idea to post what the babes wore! Also, you are so pretty - my favorite is the pink ruffled shirt. And you make me want to have way more bangs than I do. (Side note - when I had children this small I cut all my hair off and regretted it later, so keep rocking the top knot when you need to!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been very tempted to chop all of my hair off a few times recently so thank you for the encouragement to keep it. I'm sure I would regret it after! Thank you so much for all of the kind words, you are so sweet and thanks for stopping by!!

      Whitney

      Delete
  2. You have seemed to figure out how to look cute, and have your kids look cute too. Jealous, party for one! My daughter is always dressed adorably, and I walk around in grubby workout wear. Really need to work on that..

    New follower from Moms Mingle, would love for you to check out my blog, http://www.RaisingBean.com and follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh thank you! I unfortunately don't get to looking presentable all of the time but it does feel nice when I can pull it together :) Thank you for the sweet words! I am so glad we've connected!

      Whitney

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...