Tuesday, June 26, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday


pleated poppy


Here we are again for What I Wore Wednesday! Happily linking up with The Pleated Poppy... "Baby Edition" has been added once again. Enjoy!


Sweater & Necklace: Forever 21
Tank: Target
Jeans: Kohls


Earrings & Necklace: Forever 21
Top: Target
Pants: Forever 21
Shoes: Target


Dress: Target



Necklace: Gift
Top: Forever 21
Belt: Old Navy
Jeans: American Eagle

Baby Edition: The Boys!


Hat: Gift (made by our sweet friend Hanna)
Shirt and Pants: Thrifted
Ching Ching: Disneyland :)


Shirt & Shorts: Gift



Left (Oliver): Shirt & Pants: Thrifted
Red Shoes: Target
Right (Carter): Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Kohls


Carter: Shirt: Target
Jeans: Thrifted
Oliver: Shirt: Kohls
Jeans: Thrifted
Shoes: Target


Carter & Oliver:
Both outfits completely thrifted

I hope you all enjoy this weeks "What I Wore Wednesday"...can't wait to see what outfits everyone else has been putting together! Have a great week!


6 comments:

  1. I love that their little outfits are thrifted!! I love the colorful little beanie <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love thrifting for little boy clothes! We always find great stuff! That beanie was made for him and he was able to wear it until he was about 10 months. He stretches it out to get it on now and insists on wearing it even though it's small, I love it. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I am loving your outfits lady! So cute. OH! And I am follower number 20! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Ashton! Just started following you as well, I love it!

      Delete
  3. Love all these looks! Especially your lip color in the first photo. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lindsay! I'm wearing Revlon's "love that pink" in that first picture. It's one of my absolute favorites!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...