Wednesday, July 4, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday and Baby Edition

Happy 4th of July everyone!!!


pleated poppy


Here we are once again! Linking up with The Pleated Poppy for "What I Wore Wednesday". I hope you all are enjoying your week so far, we sure are! We absolutely love summer...

The first half of What I Wore Wednesday is what I wore this last week and the bottom half is "Baby Edition" what my boys wore the last week.

Can't wait to see what all everyone else has been wearing!



Necklace: Gift
Sweater: Ross
Belt: Old Navy
Pants: American Eagle
Sandals: Target

Necklace: Forever 21
Top: Thrifted
Belt: Old Navy
Jeans: American Eagle

Top: Thrifted
Jeans: Forever 21

Necklace and Top: Forever 21
Tank: Bella B's
Shorts: Target

Necklace: Forever 21
Top: Target
Jeans: Gap
Sandals: Bass

Earrings: Gift
Top & Jeans: Forever 21
Shoes: Target


Scarf: Forever 21
Sweater & Tank: Target


Necklace: Gift
Top: Forever 21
Shorts: Gap

Baby Edition

Carter's outfit is from Carters :)

This is honestly what Oliver wore for half of the week...
Butt naked with a headband and one boot for a peg leg.

Oliver: Shirt: Thrifted
Carter: Tank and Pants: Thrifted

Carter: Jean Jacket: Gift
Tank & Pants: Thrifted
Oliver: Jacket: Gift
Pants: Thrifted
Shoes: Kmart

Shirt: Children's Place
Jeans: Thrifted
Shoes: Baby Gap

Shirt: Macy's (for $1.98!!)
Jeans: Thrifted
Shoes: Kmart


Flannel: Gift from Uncle Zach
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Kmart


Oliver (Left): Shirt: Target
Jeans: Kohls
Shoes: Kmart

Carter (Right): Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Kohls
Shoes: Baby Gap


Flannel: Thrifted
Jeans: Target




5 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE that first blouse!!!!! Happy 4th!

    Danica- Living Out Obedience

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfits! You have some super cute tops...I really love the black top with the capris and red necklace. And so cute to see your kiddos' outfits. :) Visiting from The Pleated Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. I'm still not over Oliver and his peg leg. PS You look so great! I can't wait to see all the cute outfits you'll have during your pregnancy!

    Veralynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! He sported that peg leg all week! I'm excited to get creative with my wardrobe once this belly gets bigger!

      Delete
  4. I love everything! Your style, your thrifty finds, your cute kids.. It's almost too much to handle :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...