Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday and Baby Edition

It's time again for my weekly link up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday. 



pleated poppy

I seriously failed at getting pictures of my outfits this week! Baby Edition definitely took over this week because I always have an abundance of pictures of the boys. They're much cuter anyways. :)  I still got ready and dressed everyday just no pictures to prove it :) Here are a couple that I did manage to photograph...


Top: Forever 21
Shorts: Gap

Top: Forever 21
Necklace: Gift
Shorts: Gap

Baby Edition


Shirt: Thrifted
Jeans: Kohls
Shoes: KMart


Thermal Onesie: Baby Gap
Jeans: Kohl's
Shoes: Baby Gap


Pirate Shirt & Jeans: Thrifted
Shoes: KMart


Shirt & Pants: Gift
Shoes: Baby Gap


Flannel: Target
Jeans: Thrifted
Shoes: Baby Gap


They were matching with everything but the shoes!
Shirts: Target
Jeans: Thrifted (same exact pair)
Oliver's Shoes: KMart Carter's Shoes: Target


Here's the front view of their shirts! And Oliver was posing so it was too cute not to post!


Shirt: Gift
Jeans: Kohl's


Shirt: Target
Jeans; Thrifted

Hope everyone is having a good week so far! We're going to go out and enjoy the sunshine at the fair today! Thanks for stopping by!


14 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous, as always! And your boys are just perfect. :)

    Veralynn
    joiedeveralynn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I am hoping that someday when I have some little ones that I can motivate myself to get up and put on some real clothes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ashton, I'm sure you'll be such a cute little stylish Mama someday! :)

      Delete
  3. Ahhh they are so stinkin cute!!! Thanks for visiting my blog! Your outfits are super cute too. :)

    xo

    MacKensie
    http://mackensieg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MacKensie!! I loved your outfit this week!

      Delete
  4. um, HELLO! how cute are you!? So happy to have found your blog via the GFC hop!

    xo,
    Caroline @ www.Sewcaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your outfits! Ever since I became a mom my fashion sense has been lacking! Stopping by from the GFC hop and am now your newest follower:) Hope you can come check out Crazy Mama Drama !
    http://crazy-mama-drama.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Crazy-Mama-Drama/259491484156846

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was scanning the WIWW posts and your smile caught my attention. You just look happy!

    ~ Lauren

    http://meandmybeautifulmess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so adorable!! Super cute outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the baby edition, so cute!! Thanks so much for sharing and I am a new follower from the GFC Hop over at The Life of the Not So Ordinary Wife!
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Michelle
    www.delicateconstruction.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have such lovely dimples, ahh how envious. ;)

    Natasha
    http://picablocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...