Tuesday, August 28, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday!

pleated poppy

It's been too long since I've put one of these posts together! So here we are, finally linking up with The Pleated Poppy once again for "What I Wore Wednesday". 

I had more pictures of more outfits but unfortunately my phone deleted all 832 pictures I had from the last month and a half. I am so sad about that....I haven't taken it in yet to see if they can be recovered. I'm hoping they can!

So here is my outfit for this week...


Tank Top: Target (for $2)
Maxi Skirt: Target (for $5)
Sandals (not pictured): Target

I'm not going to lie, I found this amazing skirt in the little girls section. It was the only maxi skirt in the entire section in just the right size for only $5! I've never found a maxi skirt that cheap and I'm so very short so they never fit me in length anyways....unless they're from the little girls section apparently. I will probably be wearing this skirt every other day for the rest of this pregnancy! Kidding....maybe.

10 comments:

  1. Can't beat a $5 skirt! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only thing that made me love this skirt more was the price :) Thank you so much Kate!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful, I love your skirt! We have Kmart in New Zealand and they have maxi skirts down to $10 at the moment but they don't have cute patterns :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to check at our KMart here! Maybe they'll have some good ones...I could seriously live in a maxi skirt while pregnant...they are so comfy!

      Whitney

      Delete
  3. So, so cute! I love your new haircut! And that skirt is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I completely forgot to mention my haircut here on the blog! It was quite drastic but I love how easy it is to manage :)

      Whitney

      Delete
  4. That maxi is an awesome find! I've totally gotten stuff from the little girls section, too. Shameless :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I'm not the only adult who still shops in the kids section :) Cheaper clothes that are still stylish?? Yes please!

      Whitney

      Delete
  5. you are adorable!! i've bought a dress or two from the little girls' section! what a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love shopping Gap kids and in high school would shop the Abercrombie kids store too cause I was obsessed with their clothing! Anything to get clothes for a little cheaper right? :)

      Whitney

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...