Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday!

Linking up with Lindsay from The Pleated Poppy for her weekly inspiration to get up and get dressed in the morning! Here are a few outfits I've worn recently...

pleated poppy


Sweater & Heart Necklace: Forever 21
Tank & Jeggings: Target
Sandals: Bass


Tank Top: Forever 21
Shorts (used to be pants): Motherhood Maternity
Tights: No Idea
Boots: Ross (they're Steve Madden)


Bottom Tank: Target
Top Tank & Belt: Forever 21
Leggings: Target
Sandals (hard to see): Target


Earrings & Necklace: Forever 21
Vest: Forever 21
Tank: Target
Jeggings: Target
Sandals: Bass


Tank, Necklace, & Belt: Forever 21
Jeans: Target
Shoes (not pictured): Bass

As my belly gets bigger, I have to get more creative with my wardrobe and so far it's been really fun! Now I just hope I can stay creative for the remaining 5 or 6 months :)

2 comments:

  1. Looking adorable lady!! That baby bump has some style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one good looking preggo :) newest blog follower!

    http://loverlysheblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...