Tuesday, October 16, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

pleated poppy

We had a beautiful week of fall weather last week...I was so happy that the air was finally crisp, it was cloudy and wonderful. This week is a whole other story...it's been upper 80's close to 90's and just plain hot! This pregnant Mama does not like hot weather!

I enjoyed my week of hot chocolate, pumpkin spice, apple cinnamon candles, and sweaters. Now it's back to sweating all day everyday and wearing tank tops and dresses. 

Here's a few of the outfits I wore in the last week...

Sweater: Old Navy
Belt: Forever 21
Leggings: Target
Boots: Ross (Steve Madden)

Sweater & Belt: Forever 21
White Tank: Target
Jeggings: Target

Necklace & Top: Forever 21
Maternity Jeans: Thrifted (Old Navy)
Sandals: Bass

Sweater: Thrifted (Roxy)
Leggings: Target
Sandals: Albertson's (yes I'm serious...they were 80 cents!)

Dress & Belt: Forever 21
Leggings: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...