photo bff04a34-a8c0-47d2-aeca-e08049acf3a1_zps6afe35bd.jpg

Monday, February 13, 2012

Recent Happenings In Pictures

February 3-9, 2012


Oliver, you're sporting a new "pirate hat" these days thanks to a gift card you got from your Great Grandma Mugg for your birthday! You really enjoyed going and picking a couple of things out, it was a great little treat for you. 


You are always wearing a hat. You have about four different ones that you rotate wearing, all of them are "pirate hats".


Not only do you always wear a hat, but you also always have a "pew pew" and/or "ching ching" in your hand.


We recently started a journal dedicated to all of the funny things you say. I am so glad we started writing these things down, you are too funny! It will be so fun to look back and read through it.


You have been much more affectionate with me lately! I love it. You started waking up at 7:30 every morning so you can come sleep and cuddle in bed with me for a couple of hours. It's one of my favorite times of the day. 


You love taking pictures of yourself. You get a kick out of making different facial expressions....and pirate faces, of course.


This picture is one of my favorite pictures of all time. The hat, the gun, the pose....totally sums up your personality right now. I love it.


Carter, this picture makes you look like a little old man but I love it. It's one of my favorite pictures of you right now, I even have it as the background on my phone. 


You are such a happy boy and so full of personality. You're starting to say more words and have been using them to communicate what you want or are interested in. "Car" is your absolute favorite word and you'll point and say it as we're driving or walking through a parking lot. 


You're getting much closer to walking! You stand by yourself all of the time and I'm sure you could take some pretty good steps, but you are just too comfortable crawling.


Your big eyes and dimply smile melts my heart every single day. I love you so much!

Boys, stop growing up so fast my heart can't take it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...