photo bff04a34-a8c0-47d2-aeca-e08049acf3a1_zps6afe35bd.jpg

Monday, August 27, 2012

Shabby Apple Lovin!

Dresses from Shabby Apple
I love this dress ^^

I was approached by Shabby Apple to do some sponsoring stuff and until then I had never heard of them! After scouring their stylish website I've come up with my Shabby Apple wish list! They have an assortment of lines in women's clothing as well as maternity, baby, children, and accessories. Here are just a few of the items that I would LOVE to add to my wardrobe!


"The Beachcomber"
listed under maternity-maternity friendly


"San Gabriel"
listed under maternity-new mama

"Gray Fox"
listed under the "Yosemite" line

They have so much to look through! Check it out, make your own wish list and maybe you'll find something you absolutely love! 

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Joining you from the GFC Blog Hop. Now following ya GFC. Shabby Apple has some seriously cute dresses... I could seriously do some damage there. lol Looking forward to keeping up with you and the blog. :D I blog over at www.dalaynadillon.blogspot.com. Hope to see ya around!

    Dalayna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello :)

    Stopping by from the GFC blog hop today! Hope you are haveing a great week so far.

    Smooches from Germany,
    Anni // http://grapefruitprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already have three Shabby Apple dresses...it's safe to say I'm a fan! :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...