photo bff04a34-a8c0-47d2-aeca-e08049acf3a1_zps6afe35bd.jpg

Thursday, June 20, 2013

I'll Love You Forever

On
June 20, 2008
in
Atascadero, CA
The Baker Family began


Five years ago today I married my best friend and they have truly been the best five years of my life!


We started dating a couple of months after I graduated from high school and we were married just a few months after I turned twenty. I was young, dumb, and in love and I wouldn't have it any other way.  I honestly can't imagine living life with anyone else, Kaleb is absolutely the perfect man for me. 


He is patient, loving, so very thoughtful, gentle, and has the softest heart ever. He is always the one to cry during movies (which I normally tease him for) and I absolutely love it...he's so tender! 
His desire to know and love the Lord is always encouraging. His desire to study, learn scripture, and work through things in his theology is inspiring. God has really grown him up to be the spiritual leader of our family. 


We were talking the other day about how we're now to the point where it's kind of hard to remember life before each other and how someday we'll be married longer than we've been single. I don't miss being single one bit and I really don't miss my life without Kaleb. He really is my other half.


Five years. Three kids. Buying our own home. 
Sometimes I still stop and think "WOAH! How did we get here?". Not in a bad way at all, I just really can't believe how far we've come. I love watching our kids and realizing that they're a part of both of us! That is so amazing to me!

And now some pictures to reminisce on our scorching hot wedding day...
it was literally 115 degrees that day. I melted.

My Dad walking me down the aisle...

Our first kiss as husband and wife...

A very giddy, freshly married couple...

The introduction of "Mr. and Mrs. Baker" at the reception...

Heading off to our honeymoon!


I love you more than you'll ever know Kaleb! Thank you for loving me so dearly all these years.  Here's to many more years (and children....kidding...I think).

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! You've had a busy 5 years and it looks like it's been fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...