photo bff04a34-a8c0-47d2-aeca-e08049acf3a1_zps6afe35bd.jpg

Friday, July 22, 2011

Little Brother is Three Months Old

May 23, 2011


I cannot believe how fast the time is going. With Oliver I was so excited for him to grow up and learn new things, but with Carter all I want is for him to stay little and for the time to slow down. He turned three months old yesterday! He has been a lot more smiley than Oliver was and seems to have a much more animated little personality. Oliver has been Mr. Serious since he was born... I love how different they are. Carter loves to cuddle. He is a happy camper when he's being held, but he's also very good about laying down and going to bed at night. He hardly makes a peep anymore, he'll normally go right to sleep. God has blessed us with some good sleeping babies so far! We are REALLY grateful! 
Oliver loves his little brother, he'll come up to Carter and say "Hi!! Tarter!!". It's really fun to see him show loves towards Carter already. 
Oliver has been loving "driving" in the car. Whenever we're getting out he asks to "drive" so I let him sit up front and play around for a few minutes. It's his favorite thing to do right now, he turns the hazard lights on and off and likes to touch the dashboard and say "Woah! Hot!" over and over again. It brings him so much joy it's great!
Oliver has been a huge fan of having people over to our house lately! Zach, Hanna, Kylie, Riss, Zailey, and Tyler in particular. :) We've started having them over for pizza and a walk to Starbucks every Friday night and he loves it! He stays up until well after ten o clock (which is saying something for him because he loves bedtime) just to hang out with everyone! It's been really fun. 
God has been giving me this incredible love for my boys and I just can't get enough of them! I am so incredibly blessed to have them and am so privileged to be their Mom! Such a huge blessing, I wouldn't want to be doing anything else with my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...