photo bff04a34-a8c0-47d2-aeca-e08049acf3a1_zps6afe35bd.jpg

Friday, July 22, 2011

Memories

I want to remember as many things as I can about life at home with my babies. I want to be able to look back and read through all of the funny things that Oliver will say or do or remember certain milestones that the boys have achieved. The thought of forgetting some of the precious memories brings tears to my eyes! So with that said, I am going to try to post everyday at the end of the day. Sure, I may be the only one who enjoys reading them, but that is the purpose! So if others enjoy reading as well thats great too. Let the good times roll.... or whatever... so bring on the poop, barf, and crying because those too, believe it or not, are some of the good times as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...