photo bff04a34-a8c0-47d2-aeca-e08049acf3a1_zps6afe35bd.jpg

Friday, July 22, 2011

On Our Way

June 10, 2011


So excited that we get to see our Oklahoma family, but so sad that we have to see them under the circumstances that we are under. Tomorrow my parents, my siblings, me and my boys ( minus Kaleb--huge bummer!!) are packing up two cars and driving to Oklahoma. We are praying so intently that God's will be done. I also plead that He spare my Papa's life and let us have him for awhile longer. We love him so much and this was so unexpected. Dealing with death in someone that your so close to and love so much is so incredibly hard. I can't imagine going through this without Christ and the promise that we will see him again in Heaven. Although I would really enjoy spending some more time with him here on earth :) My boys need to hear all of Papa Mugg's good jokes!! 
With that being said please pray for our family, my Papa, and safe travels. This is going to be a very stressful week, but in the midst of it all to God be the glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...