photo bff04a34-a8c0-47d2-aeca-e08049acf3a1_zps6afe35bd.jpg

Friday, July 22, 2011

Wow Is All I Can Say About Wednesday

May 12, 2011

We had an early start to our day, Carter had his two month check up (three weeks late-not my fault :) ) at nine a.m. this morning so I had to be up and ready with the boys and out of the house by eight forty-five. I got there on time with both boys in a great mood, Oliver ate his banana in the waiting room while brother was being weighed measured etc. Carter is now eleven weeks old, 12 pounds 14 ounces, and 23 inches long (although I don't think that measurement was very accurate). He is 75th percentile in weight and 50th percentile in height. He's my peanut compared to Oliver. Carter got his two shots and we were on our way home. Well, we stopped at work to see Daddy on his break and to give him kisses of course. 
Once we were home Oliver and I played toys for awhile until he was begging for a nap so I laid him down and he slept for a couple of hours. In the meantime I fed and hung out with my Carter boy. After Oliver woke up I decided that it would be a great day to take our lunch over to the park and enjoy the sunshine! When we woke up this morning it was completely overcast and cold, but by lunchtime is was sunny, warm, and not a cloud was in the sky. We took full advantage of it! We packed up our turkey sandwiches and baby carrots. Three trips down and up the stairs total. I have to take the stroller down then load Oliver up and then Carter. The last time down Carter decided to barf all over my sweater and then sneeze four times in a row therefore spraying four showers of barf on top of the large clump that was already soaking in. :) What a sweet boy.... We got to the park, ate our lunch, and ran around in the grass. Oliver picked a flower for me which was incredibly cute and sweet! He picked it, sniffed it, and ran it over to hand it to me. My heart melted a little bit.Oliver loves trees so he ran to each one and yelled "TREE!!!" until he got distracted by sticks on the ground that he referred to as "ching ching" and decided that he wanted to sword fight with Mommy so he grabbed one for each of us. His little mind truly impresses me each and every day. I ended up getting distracted with Carter so he went over and started sword fighting the stroller. So cute. Eventually Auntie Ky Ky stopped by for a little while and played with Oliver on the playground until she had to leave. He loves the slide. Kylie's buns do not. :)The rest of the afternoon was traumatic and I really just want to forget the rest of the afternoon so I won't go into detail. 
Daddy came home from work early so we stayed home, had dinner, played toys, and the boys went to bed at seven, which means we're going to bed early! We're wiped!


Some park pictures...


 picnic

 exploring
 flower for mama
 water break
 little brother
 enjoying each other
 seriously? so cute!
playing "ching ching" with the stroller.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...