photo bff04a34-a8c0-47d2-aeca-e08049acf3a1_zps6afe35bd.jpg

Friday, July 22, 2011

Your Great-Papa Mugg

July 22, 2011

Boys,

The hardest part about losing my Grandpa is knowing that you will never remember meeting him.
I would have loved more than anything for you to have been able to meet and remember your Papa Mugg. He was one of the greatest men I have ever known and he loved you more than you may ever understand. I wish you would have had time to sit down with him and talk about Jesus, his favorite thing to do. He had more wisdom than anyone I've ever known and would have had so much to share with you. His stories were incredible, you would have loved every single one. He even had great jokes. :)
He prayed for you everyday that you would come to know Jesus as your Savior. I pray the same thing and want nothing more than to know that we will be reunited in Heaven all together someday. He shared the love of Christ with everyone that he met, and he would have loved to share it with you also. I just want you boys to know that even though you were not old enough to remember meeting him, he loved you more than anything and wanted you to know how much Jesus loves you too.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...