photo bff04a34-a8c0-47d2-aeca-e08049acf3a1_zps6afe35bd.jpg

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

October Is Here Already

October 4, 2011

I can't believe how fast the time goes! October definitely snuck up on me... We have been spending the majority of our time at home which has been really nice because it slows time down just a bit. I'll take all the time I can get with you boys, you're growing up too fast.

Oliver, you have such a funny little personality these days! You are our little pirate. You almost always have your pirate hat, "ching ching", "pew pew", and you're either listening to the pirate song or watching the pirate movie. We are headed to Disneyland at the end of the week and you're pretty excited about it, although I think you probably feel like we're going to forever just be talking about going instead of actually taking you there because you don't understand days yet. Don't worry we're going IN TWO DAYS!! Everyone is so excited to take you! It's your favorite place to visit, and you are already talking about riding the pirate ride. You recently started coming up to me and saying "You're cute mama!" or "You pretty mama!" and it absolutely melts my heart. I'm pretty sure you learned that from Daddy, he's really sweet to Mama.



You are twenty months old, which means you're only four months away from turning two!! That is just crazy to me. I love watching you grow up and learn new things, but I really wish I could keep you a baby for just awhile longer :)

Carter, you are so incredibly cute! You are such a smiley boy, and this week you started doing a cute new smile that just melts everyone's hearts! Mine especially, I almost cry sometimes it's so cute! We've snapped some pictures of you while you're doing it, but they just don't seem to quite capture it. 


SO CUTE!


Nana snapped this really cute picture of you and your Dad while we were in San Luis last weekend. He loves you so much! :)


You like to chew on sippy cups, but you're not quite drinking out of them yet. You'll figure it out soon I'm sure.


You started eating a lot more baby food this week. Some days you like it and gobble it up, but other days you hate it no matter what it is and refuse to eat anything but milk.


You boys are now both sitting up at the dinner table with us now. You guys like sitting next to each other, it's really cute. Carter, you're always trying to get your hands on him or his food. Oliver, you like to say "Oh no!" and lean away if he's trying to touch you, but you smile so we know you really do like it. :) I love being your Mama and spending everyday with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...