photo bff04a34-a8c0-47d2-aeca-e08049acf3a1_zps6afe35bd.jpg

Monday, September 24, 2012

One Year Ago...

I love going through pictures that were taken at this time last year...it makes me realize how quickly my boys grow and change. I wanted to share a few of my favorites...

September 2011

Oliver enjoying Lightning Mcqueen during one of our toy store adventures...

A trip to Disneyland, riding the Woody ride...

Carter and his little baby cuteness...

I had bangs! And I miss them...

Oliver playing at his Doctor's office...

Carter hanging at Papa's house and showing off his cute dimple...

The boys on one of their first wagon rides (this may have even been the first time, not sure)...

The boys hanging out at Home Depot...Oliver was being "picky", obviously...

Carter in overalls? I melt...

This was his favorite face to make when we asked him to smile. So stinkin cute!...

Carter was a crazy crawler...

Sippy cups were "cool" cause that's what big brother always used...

The boys waiting for dinner together...

I love reflecting on all of these great memories and it makes me even more excited to add a new little bundle to our family. I can't wait to see all three of our babies together!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Whitney. This makes me realize how much Miles will have changed a year from now! Sniff sniff. Your boys are so sweet. -V

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...