photo bff04a34-a8c0-47d2-aeca-e08049acf3a1_zps6afe35bd.jpg

Friday, April 5, 2013

My Quarter Of A Century



On March 29th I turned the big 2-5. I don’t know how twenty-five snuck up so fast…maybe it’s that I’ve gotten married and had three kids in the last five years, that’ll probably do it! Kaleb had the day off of work since it was Good Friday so we got to spend the day together as a family. We got up, went to Starbucks for coffee and cake pops, Kaleb surprised me with an Iphone 5 (I knew I was getting one but didn’t really know when), we drove up to SLO to do some shopping (helloooo Forever 21!!), and had dinner at Steamer’s in Pismo Beach with my parents, siblings, and grandparents. My family showered me with love and encouragement; they are seriously the best!

My beautiful sister Kylie and I...with a little photo bomb by my cutesie husband Kaleb!

Steamer’s is such a great restaurant! It’s right on the ocean (that would have been really beautiful without all of the fog) and the staff was super nice. They gave me a handwritten birthday card, gift certificate, and a can of their clam chowder as a gift. The food was amazing! Kaleb and I plan on going back for a date night sometime soon.

I always pictured myself getting married and having kids at a really young age. The Lord has always put that desire in my heart and He gave me the most amazing husband and three little blessings…better than I could have ever imagined! I love being a wife and Mama and I feel like the Lord really used those things to grow me up and shape me into who He wants me to be (not that I’ve arrived…He’s still growing and shaping me forever and ever amen). I’m so grateful He gave me another year to live and enjoy the blessings he has so graciously given me.


Also, this sweet little girl gave Mama a good night of sleep! She only woke up once at four am which was so very refreshing when you're used to waking up every three hours! Thank baby girl, Mama loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...