photo bff04a34-a8c0-47d2-aeca-e08049acf3a1_zps6afe35bd.jpg

Thursday, July 3, 2014

The Second Week of June Highlighted

We took Harper on a cake pop date before we headed out to the hospital...she loved it, obviously...

Checking into the hospital (that right there is a big jug of the best ice ever fyi)...

Not long after I was getting baby cuddles from a very tiny boy...

I soaked up the little bit of time I had alone with him...

Tiny boy got some daddy cuddles in too...

Once we were home from the hospital everyone decided to gain a little more independence. Carter decided to pick out his own clothes and dress himself so he could go outside and play...

Harper took advantage of her time with Grandma Baker. They loved reading books together...

I think this is Oliver's attempt at making the best of his healthy snack...

My parents had taken the boys for the day so we decided to take Harper on a little date. Lunch was our first stop...

Then it was time for coffee and donuts...

And our last stop was to do a little shopping...let me just say, Harper loves cute clothes and accessories...

Saturday morning coffee and donut run...

And Harper showing off her cute new outfit...her cuteness kills me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...