photo bff04a34-a8c0-47d2-aeca-e08049acf3a1_zps6afe35bd.jpg

Monday, August 4, 2014

The Second Week of July Highlighted

Mondays are for napping am I right??

Sawyer doing a little jig cause he's so stoked on life...

This was  a fun little comparison! All 4 of our babies at 1 month old...

Intense cartoon watching at Papa's house...

Book reading before bed...

A blurry Harper smile...

The Baker boys...

The cutest straw sipping face I've ever seen...

Harper's face cracks me up in this picture...

Little sun babe...

Perfect picture of summer time...

Harper sitting poolside...

Oliver wanted to look like Daddy so he took matter into his own hands...

Mall strollin with my Sawy boy...

Double stroller turned triple stroller on our family walk...

Which led to some brother/sister love....

and they weren't hatin it...

1 comment:

  1. I just love your sweet little family! (I am @mommybrush on Instagram). Your photos are always the cutest!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...