photo bff04a34-a8c0-47d2-aeca-e08049acf3a1_zps6afe35bd.jpg

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

The First Week of August Highlighted

What better way to kick off the month than with a trip to the spa??

My sister had always wanted the spa day experience so I organized a special little shindig as part of her Bachelorette party!

Later that night we got a bunch of her friends together for dinner and a special little "personal shower"...

We took the boys hiking for the first time in forever and it was super fun (and super hot)...

We found some teepees along the way and the boys were in heaven pretending to be Indians...

Both boys were pretty much filthy from head to toe after, it was perfect...

We took a trip to the salon one afternoon for fresh haircuts for the wedding...


Oliver the photographer now apparently snapped this picture while he was waiting to get his hair cut.

Here we are on our way to the wedding rehearsal...serious business...

The rehearsal was at Firestone Brewery which was delicious and I actually had a glass of wine that was enjoyable...imagine that...

My sister and I on her wedding day!!

Kaleb and I taking a quick break (this was probably the longest I sat down the entire day)...

This dapper little gentleman was quite the well behaved wedding guest. I didn't get any pictures of the other kids in their outfits but the photographer did so I can't wait to see how they turned out!

And the following pictures are just some random snapshots here and there from the rest of the week...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...