photo bff04a34-a8c0-47d2-aeca-e08049acf3a1_zps6afe35bd.jpg

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Playing Catch Up

Oh my goodness so much has happened in the last five months! Now that I'm sick and can't do much I have some time to update!

Life has reached an all time level of insanity these days. Since my last update we have listed and sold our condo on our own, moved into my parents house for two and a half months, bought a house, spent every spare moment fixing it up for a month, and moved in to most everything being half done. Two months later it's still all half done (life is insane remember) but we are enjoying the blessing that this house has been so very much!


Within the first week of closing escrow and this house being ours a storm hit and completely took out the tree you see in the picture above. It was a miracle that no damage was done to the house and it even toppled onto our neighbors car leaving minimal damage. It could have been so much worse but we did end up losing the entire tree. Oh well. So grateful that was it.

I started working part time at one of my favorite places! I've been working there for almost three months now and I love it. It's a good little break from staying home with the kids and it gives me a little time to refresh. I work in the evenings most days after Kaleb gets home from work which is a great time that he gets to spend alone with them.

I'll do a post for each Baker baby to give you all a little update. These four are keeping my heart full and my day extra busy! We're also in the midst of "Baker birthday season" seeing that we each have a birthday from December to March (excluding our June baby Sawy). More to come on these sweet little things...

I am very sure that 2015 will bring lots of crazy adventures but I'm not sure anything can top the craziness that the last 6 months of 2014 brought our way!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...