photo bff04a34-a8c0-47d2-aeca-e08049acf3a1_zps6afe35bd.jpg

Thursday, October 20, 2011

My Little Pirate is 21 Months Old!

October 19, 2011



Oliver, you are three months away from turning 2 years old! I can't believe it! You are my bestest little buddy. You like to stay home and play all day while watching your current favorite movie. Right now that would be Toy Story, and every night you've been sleeping with Woody and Buzz. You think it's funny when we tuck them in under the blanket too. You are still talking so well and have been able to communicate exactly what you want so much more. It makes everything easier! Lately you've been apologizing when you know that you did something wrong or if you've accidentally hurt someone. It's so cute....  you say "Soddy Mama!" and give me a hug or a kiss. I really love it.




You now sleep in a big boy bed! You've done so well so far. You had no problem with it. You don't get out of your bed until I come in to get you in the morning and you haven't fallen out of it....yet. :) You are really good about going to bed and falling asleep when we tuck you in, you've set a good example for your brother.

You are so much fun. I am so blessed to be your Mama and to get to stay home with you everyday. You keep me busy and you test my patience, but I love you so much. Stop growing up so fast it makes me cry. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...