photo bff04a34-a8c0-47d2-aeca-e08049acf3a1_zps6afe35bd.jpg

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day



My husband is the best Daddy my three babies could have ever been blessed with. I know the role of becoming a father had Kaleb shaking in his boots but God really made this man to be a Daddy. He has so much love and compassion for our kids and is still an adventurer at heart. The perfect combo for boy raising. He tucks the boys into bed every night with the routine of stories, songs, and prayer and it's one of the boys favorite time of the day. He wants nothing more for our boys than to know and love Jesus with all of their heart which I love so much about him. Thank you Kaleb for marrying me and giving me three beautiful babies. You are such a blessing to our family. I love you with all of my heart. 


I'm just gunna throw it out there, I'm a Daddy's girl! My Dad (also known as Diddy) is the kindest most caring father and I am so blessed to have him in my life! He loved me through my horrible rebellious teenage years (I know Dad, it wasn't easy :) ), he never stopped praying for me, and has always provided me with much wisdom and support. I love you so much Diddy!! I'm so glad my kids get to grow up calling you their Pops! You are the best and we are so blessed by you! 


I miss my Papa more than I can put into words but when I think about his eternal life in Heaven and the fact that He's in the presence of Jesus I get teary. That is so amazing! My Papa was an awesome example of a God honoring husband and father! He was a beaming witness for Jesus everywhere he went and was always full of love and encouragement. I can't wait to hug and squeeze him when I get to Heaven. No I seriously can't wait!!!! Happy Father's Day Papa! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...