photo bff04a34-a8c0-47d2-aeca-e08049acf3a1_zps6afe35bd.jpg

Monday, June 17, 2013

Our Monday Thru Friday

June 10-14, 2013

This post is a little recap of our daily life in (mostly) pictures! 

We started our week off with a pile of laundry....the pile is always bigger than it looks in a picture, just sayin!


Oliver made the most of playtime by playing with the storage bins instead of the toys. Typical. He was pretty proud of his creation though. 


I'm pretty sure this girl is working on some teeth...she's had some grumpy days lately. 


We spent a day at Papa's house. This is my dirty hair, eat cake for lunch look. Classy. 


One morning this week all THREE of my kids slept in until 10:30 or later. It was a miracle and I almost didn't know what to do with myself....


So I lived it up by cleaning and putting my throw pillows on the couch! They only made it for about 30 seconds after the boys woke up but still...


The boys rode around on their balance bikes and enjoyed the warmer weather we've been having. 


Carter showin off his ride. 


We played "camping trip" at the park...


The boys play...


....while girls cuddle in the shade. 

The boys enjoyed the warmth of our patio one morning...them sitting out together was beyond cute!


We met up with my sisters for donuts!


Donut craziness...


Oliver covered himself in pirate pictures and was pretty proud of himself. He made sure that Daddy, Nana, and Papa were all sent this picture via text message. 


Harp and I like to hang out while the boys nap....and/or destroy the house. Sometimes we try to ignore the chaos. 


The boys went in the pool for a summer kickoff! 


And we took a family walk to meet my parents for pizza! That's one of our Friday (pretty much) traditions and we always look forward to it!

Tomorrow I'll be recapping our weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...