photo bff04a34-a8c0-47d2-aeca-e08049acf3a1_zps6afe35bd.jpg

Friday, June 14, 2013

Our Never Long Enough Weekend

June 8-9, 2013
Here is a recap of our weekend in mostly pictures!
For current picture updates you can follow me on Instagram! wkbaker is my username!

We headed out Saturday morning for our weekly trip to the bank. The boys get lollipops every week and they still complain when we tell them that we have to go! Sheesh...

We stopped at the donut shop...I think Harp's a little upset that she doesn't get to eat donuts...well directly anyway.

The boys were absolutely loving it!

We stopped at the park to play because the weather was amazing!

My family came over for a bbq and my sweet brother captured this one of Harper. I love it!

More park fun...

Climbing trees...

The boys LOVE their sister and this picture captures it nicely. It's a new favorite of mine...my heart melts.

My sweet cousin Adam passed down a ton of Thomas the Train stuff to my boys. They were in heaven! Pulling out all of the tracks and trains is one of their favorite things to do at home.

Kaleb convinced (ok fine bribed) me to chop his hair off! I was so sad to see it go....

Before. During. After.
Still cute.

We had lunch out as a family after church on Sunday. The boys DEVOURED their food. I guess they love Arby's just as much as their Mama!

I ran down the front steps to do something really quick only to turn around and see a couple of almost nakey boys standing on the steps with toy weapons. Hilarious.

It's not the weekend unless we make it into Target to browse. Seriously, it's one of our favorite things to do...that might make us lame but whatever.

Daddy put Harp right to sleep. Seriously?? So precious...

I hope you all had a good weekend as well!!

1 comment:

  1. I always love your pictures. They just make me smile. Your kids are so beautiful!!! I can not believe we missed Donut Day! What is wrong with us?! We need to catch up for sure! May be Sunday Morning breakfast!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...