photo bff04a34-a8c0-47d2-aeca-e08049acf3a1_zps6afe35bd.jpg

Monday, June 3, 2013

Three Months of Harper Love




Harper Everly is growing up way too fast! She is probably my easiest baby yet which I am so grateful for! She sleeps so well at night, normally from 9:30 pm-7:30 am, and naps perfectly throughout the day in her crib. She is starting to grow out of her gassy tummy stage, which was never bad enough for me to have to cut things out of my diet or anything and really only cries when she’s hungry. So far she’s a Mama’s girl. She loves when I hold her and knows when it’s someone else even when it’s her Daddy. I know she’ll grow out of it all too quickly so I’m soaking it up while I can.





She hasn’t rolled over yet but occasionally she does get close. She can scoot around on her belly but only makes it’s a couple of feet forward at this point or she’ll just scoot around in a circle. She loves when I talk to her and has started cooing and smiling when I do. She is so close to laughing!



I feel like she is going to have a very special relationship with her brother Carter growing up. He has taken to her very naturally and he is so sweet to her! A lot of times he’ll stop what he’s doing to lay on the floor next to her to talk and entertain her. I love walking in and catching him giving her kisses because I know it’s just something he loves to do. Kaleb said that Carter was sitting next to Harper the other night, looks down at her and says “Harper, you are so beautiful”. Talk about heart melting!!!



This baby girl is such a blessing and the perfect addition to our crazy little family! I'm so grateful that I get to be her Mama and watch her grow and change (even though I want to keep her little forever :) ).

1 comment:

  1. This makes me even more excited for my second baby girl to get here! I can't wait to see my little ones interact with each other!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...