photo bff04a34-a8c0-47d2-aeca-e08049acf3a1_zps6afe35bd.jpg

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Life Update: The Last Five Months Highlighted

October 2013

We started the month out with a trip to Disneyland! And it happened to be Kaleb and I's 7 year date-iversary. It was really fun to celebrate with all of our kids at the happiest place on earth! So many good memories of our dating days to reminisce. 



While Kaleb was in Japan on business for a week I surprisingly found out we were expecting baby number 4! Kaleb wasn't able to call me hardly at all so I had no idea when I'd be able to tell him so I emailed him...yah that happened. 


We celebrated Halloween a couple of days early by going to our friend's Halloween party! It was so much fun...the boys got to decorate pumpkins and eat candy while the parents got to hang with friends, it was great!

On Halloween we went trick or treating around our neighborhood with my family. Fun was had by all! Carter was Ironman, Oliver was a pirate (every year), and I was a Starbucks Barista with my little Harpy Latte.

November 2013

I set up a table for my handmade shop for the first time ever! It was so much fun and I sold a bunch of stuff! Eventually when I have more time I would love to do more of these types of events but for now I've closed up shop to focus on being a Mama. It was so hard to balance taking care of three kids and running a small handmade business.

My sister got engaged!!! Shes getting married in August to the sweetest guy named Lorin and we are all VERY excited!

Auntie KyKy and Uncle Lowin with all the kids. 

We announced our pregnancy with baby number four! You can read that post HERE if you missed it. Also, some more pictures from this photo sesh can be found HERE. We had planned on waiting awhile longer to announce but I was REALLY showing and it was getting much harder to hide.

We celebrated Thanksgiving with my family. Every year we go to my grandparent's house for lunch and we always really enjoy getting to spend that time with family.

December 2013

 We kicked off the month with a trip to Disneyland with my family and a few of our closest friends! It was so much fun and a perfect way to wrap up our annual passes. We're taking a break this year but hopefully we'll be able to go again next year. Until then, we'll enjoy all of the memories made with these last passes. So.much.fun!

The boys LOVE Disneyland and can't wait to go back again next year. 

We got to see Kaleb's parents (Grandma and Grandpa Baker) and our niece Brooke for the holidays. Such a special treat since we hardly ever get to see them! We loved having them here for almost a month!

CHRISTMAS!! We did lots of celebrating with our little family, my side of the family, and Kaleb's side of the family. I love having so much family around to enjoy all of the holidays with! The kids really loved it!

January 2014

 We kicked off the new year with some more out of town family! This time it was my side of the family and we got to enjoy my Grandma, Aunt, and cousins. It was so much fun seeing everyone and definitely getting to see everyone love on the kids. The kids soaked it up and enjoyed every second!

My brother got married!! We were so excited to (officially) bring Ashley into the family and were super excited to gain another sister.

Here's a pic of all of us girls. SISTERS!

And one of our little family all dressed up (minus Harper who was being passed around to different family members. :) )

We found out we were expecting another BOY. You can read that post HERE if you missed it.

February 2014


For my sister's birthday we drove up the coast to visit Big Sur for the day. I only took Harper and it was fun to have a little girl time with her. She's such a sweet and easy going baby and she loves being outside! It was really fun.

My sister Kylie, our dearest friend Brittany, and me. We had so much fun exploring! I wish we had more time up there.

Carter turned 3! We threw him a little Ironman party with my family and he loved every second! He was showered with love and lots of Avengers toys. You can imagine how happy he was.

We gave the boys Avengers (temporary) tattoos and Carter was very, very impressed. It was so much fun celebrating his special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...