photo bff04a34-a8c0-47d2-aeca-e08049acf3a1_zps6afe35bd.jpg

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My 26th Birthday Celebration

My birthday was pretty awesome this year, not gunna lie! My parents took all three kids so that Kaleb and I could have a whole day to spend together. I requested that we hang out up in San Luis because I wanted to go shopping, have lunch, and try out a new coffee shop! So that's exactly what we did!

We tried out Scout Coffee which is a really cool, new, hip little coffee joint in downtown SLO. The coffee was good, the staff was really nice, and we got to enjoy the peace and quiet of relaxing on our laptops. It's a luxury to sit in a coffee shop and browse whatever the heck you want when you're used to wrangling three little kids! We took full advantage!

We ate lunch at The Habit which I didn't even document with pictures because I was starving! The goal was to get food in my face before passing out and I assure you I accomplished that goal!

We shopped our way around town and bought stuff for our kids (of course). It was fun getting to browse and go into as many stores as we wanted without having to load kids up in the van and haul around a stroller all day.

That night we drove back down and enjoyed dinner with my entire family at Red Lobster (yum!!). It was really sweet and we had such a good time! Even though we really enjoyed our day together we of course missed our kids a ton by the end of the day and couldn't wait to hug each of them!

The birthday celebration continued into the next day where my Mom treated me to a pedicure and my sis brought me a frapp to enjoy in the process. Talk about a perfectly relaxing weekend! Makes turning another year older a little less painful. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...