photo bff04a34-a8c0-47d2-aeca-e08049acf3a1_zps6afe35bd.jpg

Monday, May 19, 2014

BUMPdate: 34 Weeks {8 1/2 Months}

As of today I am 34 weeks pregnant with our fourth sweet little baby!
This week uncomfortable would be an understatement. It was 100 degrees pretty much all week (thankfully it's cooled down!!), I'm still not sleeping well, and my body hurts. I am so so grateful to be pregnant and that this sweet little baby is nice and healthy but I am VERY ready to have my body back. It's frustrating to feel like I can't properly care for my kids and especially my house. It's hard for me to do much of anything because my hips and lower back hurt so bad. I guess four pregnancies in less than 5 years does a number on your body.  :)


I'm pretty sure this boy has dropped this week, hence all of the excruciating hip pain. The above picture for proof and comparison ha! He should be just under five pounds right now and is still very active and gets the hiccups all the time. We go to the doctor this week and then I'm fairly certain we'll be going every week after until he's here. 

I cannot wait to meet him! It'll be weird to get back into the swing of having a newborn around the house, not that it's been super long since we've gone through that stage but adding another person to the household always changes everything about the dynamics of your family. I'm both scared and excited to add a fourth baby to the family. I'm praying the transition is smooth and not nearly as chaotic as when we added the third. For some reason three kids was a crazy transition for us. Two kids was a piece of cake, three kind of turned our world upside down for a bit so I'm hoping we don't have a repeat experience this time around only because of how crazy stressful that was. I'm looking forward to the downtime of recovery and having that time to soak up every little detail about my new baby and getting to know him. I've learned each time to take as much advantage of that time as I can because once real life hits and it's me taking care of four kids at once it won't be so easy or peaceful. :)

I have a bridal shower to plan so I anticipate the next few weeks to fly by and I still have stuff to do to get ready for this baby to be here! Life in the fast lane I tell ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...