photo bff04a34-a8c0-47d2-aeca-e08049acf3a1_zps6afe35bd.jpg

Monday, June 10, 2013

1,000 Gifts

If you missed the first "1,000 Gifts" post you can find it HERE


I am so grateful for exercise! It's such a great outlet and stress relief for me! Lately I've been going for a run when Kaleb gets home from work and I feel SO great after...not to mention the fact that it helps me kick the rest of this baby weight! I honestly end up feeling more tired and run down (not to mention frustrated) when I don't make the time to get out and get it done! If you don't have a regular work out routine I highly suggest trying it out if can find the time. I am totally blessed in this 30-45 minute window in my day...I throw some music on, pray and thank the Lord for specific blessings and things I'm grateful for. It's such a sweet time for me!


I so easily let the frustrations of my day get in the way of stopping and thanking the Lord that my kids are perfectly healthy and growing up strong. I know many, many people would first of all love to have kids and can't or would love for their children to be healthy and not have to face some sort of life threatening illness. My kids don't live a life of day to day pain and for that I am so grateful! Thank you Lord for blessing me with three healthy, sweet babies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...